Greetings families of Hopewell Elementary!
We would like to welcome you to Hopewell PTA! The PTA is comprised of families, students, teachers, administrators, and business and community leaders devoted to the educational success of children and the promotion of family engagement in schools.
About Hopewell PTA
PTA is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit association that prides itself on being a powerful voice for all children, a relevant resource for families and communities, and a strong advocate for public education. Membership in PTA is open to anyone who wants to be involved and make a difference!
You are invited to join us for our PTA meetings this year which will be held on the last Monday of each month from 6:00-7:00 PM. Meetings will be held in person in the Hopewell Cafeteria. Come and hear the plans the PTA has for the year, relevant district topics, and a report from our Principal, Dr. Hensley. All are welcome and encouraged to attend! Childcare will be available during meetings.
We understand your time is valuable, but nothing you do for children is ever wasted. Research shows that family engagement advances children’s learning and growth, increases student achievement and positively impacts school improvement efforts. Students with engaged parents are more likely to earn higher grades, attend school regularly, have better social skills and have higher graduation rates.
- Individual Membership $15
- Family Membership $25
- Bronze $100
- Logo displayed in the school cafeteria
- Certificate of membership
- Silver $300
- Bronze plus
- Logos shared to Hopewell PTA social media pages once per semester
- Company recognized as a sponsor on PTA emails
- Gold $500
- Bronze and silver plus
- Individual company feature on Hopewell PTA social media pages
- Distribution of promotional handout
- Sponsoring an assembly or learning event
PTA Events led by volunteers:
● Back-To-School Carnival (free admission for all families)
● Donuts With Grownups (formerly known as Mornings With Mom and Donuts With Dad)
● Holiday Extravaganza
● Holiday Room Parties (3 parties a year)
● Free books for every child on their birthday
● PTA helps fund field trip costs
● Cultural Arts programs
● Appreciation weeks (bus driver, teacher/staff)
● PTA helps pay for playground/Gym equipment
● Reflections Program
Connect With Us
Let’s continue to build the Family-School Partnership that makes Hopewell such an amazing school for our kids! For more information about the Hopewell Elementary PTA and PTA events, please follow us on Facebook.
Hopewell PTA Email email@example.com
2022-2023 Hopewell PTA Executive Board
- President: Angie Barton
- Membership: Jenny Deck
- Fundraising: Tara Gase
- Secretary: Hilary Ellyson
- Treasurer: Lindsay French
PTA Meetings will be held at Hopewell Elementary Cafeteria for the 2022-2023 School Year.
- August 29th
- September 29th
- October 24th
- November 28th
- January 23rd
- February 27th
- March 27th
- April 24th
- May 22nd
2022-2023 Hopewell Spirit Wear
Don't forget to purchase spirit wear for the 2022-2023 school year!